Stacy Madison grew her “accidental business”, Stacy’s Pita Chips, from $19,000 in annual sales to $65 million before being purchased by PepsiCo. She did it without an “exit strategy”, just a customer-first strategy, and she is so very generous with sharing her story, experience and expertise.
I met Stacy when selected as one of 4 inaugural Canadian winners of the “Stacy’s Rise Project”. She continues to give back through this project, and has not surprisingly launched 2 new businesses since selling Stacy’s. This is a MUST LISTEN for any aspiring or seasoned entrepreneur!
Connect with Stacy:
- Website: https://beboldbars.com/
- Website: https://www.stacyssnacks.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beboldbars/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_stacymadison
- Stacy’s Rise Project: https://www.stacyssnacks.com/riseproject
Connect with Elaine:
- Website: https://elaineskitchentable.com
- Instagram: @elainetancomeau
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainetancomeau/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ElainesKitchenTable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/chatwithelaine
Get a free chapter from Elaine’s book, Sell Your Passion: https://elaineskitchentable.com/book/
Episode Sponsor: UPS, visit ups.com/beunstoppable/ca to save more than 50% on your shipping!